This is the initial meeting, we take this time to get to know you as individuals and as a couple over a cup of coffee.
It is important for us to understand all of your ideas and share the excitement of your upcoming nuptials .
We want to engulf ourselves in your love story. Understanding your journey makes planning your wedding that much more enjoyable!
- Understanding your culture.
- Building a game plan.
DAY OF COORDINATION
We meet with you 4-8 weeks prior to the event and finalize and communicate with all vendors involves.
Our day of coordination provides:
- Includes consultation and creating a line of communication to ensure all participants are on the same wave length.
- We help finalize your itinerary that will give you a detailed layout of the wedding day.
- We assist in key components to planning your wedding.
- Includes consultation and day of coordination service.
- Venue walk through and finalizing floor layout/venue layout and menus with catering and decor details.
- Setting a budget and securing payments.
- Finding best qualified vendors in our network (venue, decor, and catering) from start to finish.